Sunday, March 13, 2016

Blogging Again!

So I see from my last post that it's been a year and a half since I've posted. YIKES! But...in my defense...I got married....finished my 2nd masters degree....finished my principal's certificate...and presented 3 more times with the great Cynthia Hitz. So...I've been a little busy!

I just attended CSCTFL in Columbus this weekend and once again I'm humbled and amazed by the TPRS/CI awesomeness around me. I MET Grant Boulanger, attended a session with Wendy Farabaugh and Sara-Elizabeth Cottrell, ate dinner with Nelly Hughes, spoke in Latin with Justin Slocum Bailey, and USED Christy Miller's speakers for my presentation with Cindy. Of course this is in addition to seeing my usual friends and colleagues Carol Gaab, Kristi Placido, Teri Wiechart, and Michelle Kindt.  I'm so excited to be re-energized for the rest of the school year and hope to finally have time to post about some of the cool things I do in my classroom. It's only fair that I share, considering the large number of idea that I poach on a regular basis from my favorite bloggers!

Next up...my thoughts on a French IV-V reading activity! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment